The applying deadline has been prolonged by one week and can now finish at 12:00 p.m., September 29, 2022.
This web page, the appliance information and the appliance type had been up to date on September 20, 2022.
The Division of Digital, Tradition, Media and Sport (DCMS) is internet hosting the VCSE Contract Readiness Fund grant competitors. DCMS is inviting tenders to co-design and implement a program that may allow the voluntary, neighborhood and social enterprise (VCSE) sectors to extend their participation in public service procurement in England.
The profitable applicant(s) will obtain as much as £900,000 to spend over three monetary years 2022/23 and 2024/25.
The intention of the VCSE Contract Readiness Fund will likely be to allow VCSEs to compete with different organizations and improve their participation in public procurement in England by:
- improve VCSE abilities, information and help networks for profitable bidding
- enhance VCSE consciousness of alternatives concerning present and upcoming tenders
- facilitate the positioning of the supply of the VCSE sectors with the Delegates of the Public Service, sensitize them and make them perceive the position and the worth of the sectors
- bettering proof on initiatives that work
The profitable applicant(s) will obtain as much as £900,000 to spend over three monetary years 2022/23 and 2024/25. The profitable candidate(s) should stagger their supply over separate monetary years.
- As much as £200,000 will likely be awarded for 2022/23
- As much as £350,000 will likely be awarded for 2023/24 and as much as £350,000 will likely be awarded for 2024/25. Funding for Years 2 and three is topic to vary and will likely be agreed with the profitable applicant(s) earlier than the beginning of the related monetary 12 months.
Please word that the deadlines beneath had been up to date on Tuesday, September 20. – Deadline for submitting purposes – September 29, 2022 at 12 p.m. – Profitable candidate(s) notified – Finish of October 2022 – Co-design of this system – Finish of October – Starting of December 2022 – Profitable candidate(s) s) begin actions – Mid December 2022 – Program finish date – March 2025
Schedules are topic to vary. Any modifications will likely be communicated on this web page.
Who can apply
Candidates have to be:
- a charity or establishment (apart from a charity) established for charitable, voluntary or philanthropic functions
- UK entities solely and so they should have traded within the UK for greater than 12 months
Within the case of a consortium or partnership utility, the lead accomplice have to be a UK entity and have been working within the UK for greater than 12 months. For extra companions, it’s a choice however not important.
Organizations can apply as a consortium, however this isn’t a requirement. In case you are making use of as a consortium, solely the lead group can submit an utility. The lead group will likely be accountable and accountable for the distribution of the grants by means of a billing settlement with the opposite companions.
The VCSE Contract Readiness Fund is a program of the Civil Society and Youth Directorate of DCMS, which funds actions which instantly or not directly profit all or a part of England (whether or not or not they profit different areas). It can not fund packages which might be purely helpful to these exterior England.
Easy methods to register
Please learn the appliance directions beneath, full the appliance type and return it along with your supporting paperwork to [email protected] earlier than 12:00 p.m. on September 29, 2022.
When you’ve got any questions for clarification, please contact us at [email protected] earlier than September 8, after which no additional response will likely be given. All clarifying questions will likely be anonymized and made public so that every one potential candidates can entry any further info.